Friday, September 2, 2016

Poetic Personal Statement



Poetry can mean many things. I think poetry is a way to express yourself through words. In poetry, you can show your feelings and thoughts and describe them through a rhythmic way. You can make your poetry almost sound like a song by making it flow with ideas. People can sometimes relate to poems in many ways. To me, poems you can relate to make them much stronger.

I love to explore
I learn everywhere I go and I teach what I know
Every step I take, I feel rejuvenated
All the paths I travel,
All the roads I take,
Makes me as free as can be

I used rhyme many ways and for many reasons in my poetic statement. I made the last part of most of the sentences rhyme so it would make it flow better. I used rhythm and rhyme in my poetic statement to make my poem more intriguing and natural. I love to read poems and poetic statements that use rhythm and rhyme because it makes them so much more interesting. I usually get lost in reading them if they use really good and unique rhythm and rhyme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Trailer Premier

Hey everyone! We are making movie trailers, and our team is very excited about this project! To start off, we all planned out a few idea...