Thursday, September 3, 2015

Motivational Poster

Our Motivational Poster consists of 6 layer and 3 design requirements. We need 2 text layers, one for our Manifesto and the other for our Personal Quotes. Then, we need 4 image layers, 3 symbolic images that represent who we are, and 1 portrait of our face. For our design requirements, we need to kern both text layers, use a triadic color scheme and have visual balance. Last, we need to use our blending options on our text layers and adjustment layers on our 4 images.

First, I gathered my personal quotes, manifesto & 4 photos and put them into Photoshop. Then, I kerned my text until I was satisfied. Next, I used my triadic color scheme to change the color of my images. Then, I used the other 2 colors from my triadic color scheme to outline and shade my text. Last, I fixed anything I wasn't satisfied with and saved my work.

The biggest challenge for me is kerning. Kerning is the biggest challenge because it takes a while to get it the way you want. You could improve this by planning out what words you want to stand out and what words you want to be normal. Also, you should give yourself a bit of time to edit it and get it to meet your expectations.






1 comment:

  1. I enjoy playing with the very smooth movement of the penguin, but when I jump once, I go straight to the top, and there is no second level. But I like how the penguin tells me where to go.

    ReplyDelete

Movie Trailer Premier

Hey everyone! We are making movie trailers, and our team is very excited about this project! To start off, we all planned out a few idea...