Sunday, October 25, 2015

Cracking the Code

I do not think coding is a thing everyone needs to learn. Coding is very specific to computer work. Only certain jobs require coding. I don't think it is necessary to know if you have a job that doesn't include computer programming. Certain jobs like a chef, vet or surgeon might not need to know more than a basic knowledge of computer coding.

My first experience with coding was great. I had a lot of fun figuring out the problems and seeing how it worked. I liked how challenging and new it was to me. When you first learn how to code, you have to be patient. It takes a while to learn which way is which and how much you need do turn. It is good if you plan it out in your head before.

If I could design any program or game, it would be a medical game. Ever since I was little, I've been fascinated by medical material. I have always wanted to play a game where you could be in control of everything. The players gets to choose what kind of patient they work with, and what problem they assess. The game would have unlimited levels set at the players pace. After each round, the game will give the players a choice to watch a video or read a little about the category of medicine they just did. This game will give the players a chance to learn more about medicine.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Trailer Premier

Hey everyone! We are making movie trailers, and our team is very excited about this project! To start off, we all planned out a few idea...