Friday, October 2, 2015

My Humorous Monologue


MarvinW_Comedy from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

I have learned many things from this project. Some were easy to grasp, and others were not so easy. Here are a few key elements that I have learned from this project. I have learned how to use iMovie correctly. I have learned how to write a humorous monologue, and I have learned how to film great visuals. These are all important because they contribute to our future.

Padding is the space before and after your audio. This is important to have because if you don't have it, it could cut off part of your voice. If you are saying something important, you need to make sure your audience hears it all. Padding is also important for editing. When you edit, you need space to change anything unpleasing.

My main weakness for this project was finding good b-roll. B-roll is the extra footage to help support your project. This was hard because it needed to add too the monologue, not take away from it. My strength on this project was editing. Editing was the easiest thing for me because it was fun and I got to be creative with it. This project takes time, so make sure you are prepared!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Trailer Premier

Hey everyone! We are making movie trailers, and our team is very excited about this project! To start off, we all planned out a few idea...